Search This Blog

Oct 3, 2010

Tarot is not Black Magic

I beg and plead for everyone to distinguish Tarot from Black Magic.  Tarot readings will open hearts and souls.  The connection it can bring to a serious reader and the querent can pull tears from eyes.  It reminds me of how close humans can be.  It is awesome in the true meaning of the word.  Black Magic is practiced by those who only desire misery for others because they are woebegone and wretched.  If you, passive reader, yearn to hurt and destroy; do not read this blog.  As Above So Below is exclusively for people who wish to help others or themselves become more open to the pure enchantment our world offers.  Furthermore, Tarot does not deny you the right of believing in the existence of the immortal creator.  I, myself, believe in God.  I perceive that He has ingrained wonderment in our lives.  As a Good Samaritan, I will aid others to see the beauty in themselves and the external factors.  I hope that you will do the same. 
Visit http://www.newageinfo.com/difference-black-white-magic.htm for more differences between White and Black Magic.

2 comments:

  1. I remember you mentioning this to me last time I saw you. Go Haley! By the way I like the wider column.

    ReplyDelete