Search This Blog

Oct 18, 2010

The End of the Major Arcana

Hooray! I congratulate anyone who has read every card meaning.  Still, I am proud of all who have skimmed the posts. Therefore, relax and relish this lovely moment because you deserve it.  I know that it may appear it overwhelming.  To memorize all the meanings of the Major and Minor Arcana is no small feat.  Yet, I promise that anyone who truly desires to be a Tarot reader will find the process rewarding.  It will become simpler as you reread the information about the cards.  You will connect the picture to the meaning.  The first couple of readings will require a reference manual, and it is acceptable to check the meaning during a reading.  The main point is to correctly reveal secrets.  If you are unsure of a card meaning; check my guide, or any Tarot link and book on this blog. Another tip: follow your instincts because they will steer you in the right direction.  Thus, when a certain phrases forms in your mind, use it in your reading.
Please, silent student, remember that when you have a reading to be fearless. Do not be afraid that you will perform a reading incorrectly.  Please have confidence in you abilities. The only bad readers are readers who do not care about the beauty and wonder of the deck.  But, quiet reader, I know you are serious about Tarot or at least mildly curious.  I respect your qualities.  Curiosity is the instigator.  When one is intrigued, they yearn to learn.  Seriousness is the guide. When one is professional, projects are finished.  The product of curiosity and seriousness is an impenetrable force.  My admiration for you is limitless. Your eagerness propels me to write. My singular hope is that I have taught you something.  If you have learned anything new, please comment on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment