- Ask the querent what he would like to know.
- Meditate over the question with the querent until you feel that you are ready.
- Have the querent shuffle the cards, so that he may leave his energy on the deck.
- Remind the querent to shuffle the card until he is prepared to know the answer.
5. Draw three cards in succession from the top of the deck and lay them face-down from right to left in a row.
6. Flip them from right to left. Two or more reverse cards mean "no" and two or more cards facing upward mean "yes."