Search This Blog

Sep 11, 2010

A "Crash Helmet" Introduction and The Learning Process

Frankly, the Tarot is the practice of fortune telling and enlightenment by using a deck of cards.  The 78 cards of the Tarot contain universal themes of humans: love, strife, money, etc.  Moreover, those 78 cards are unevenly divided into the Major Arcana and the Minor Arcana.  The Major Arcana issues the main ideas of the reading.  Thus, the Minor Arcana administers the specific information.  To interpret, one must ask a question and put them in a meaningful layout.  A general theme among the cards should appear after all of them have been turned.  This motif will be the answer to the question.  I will elaborate on the Arcanas and the operation of a reading in later chapters.  I will add a new installment each week.  By the end of my blog, it is possible to become a dynamic Tarot reader or have the metaphysical appetite appeased.  My hope is to create an understandable manual for an intrepid, inquisitive student and a blase wanderer of the internet.

1 comment:

  1. Haley dearest, I'm glad you decided on Tarot as your subject. If I decided to have a blog, it'd probably just end up being a lot of swearing and ranting about how someone cut me off in traffic this morning (it really did happen) or how much I hate math. I could write an epic novel about how much I hate math.
    Anyways, I'm excited to read.

    ReplyDelete